First things first, if you are new to GoCar, we currently provide two types of services – Round Trips and One-Way Trips. So if you’re looking to book a one-way trip or catch a flight, just look for markers that have a red “HUB” written on top of it and make your reservation. And as of last week, we have reduced our surcharge for every one-way trip reservation from RM200 to RM50!
Related: How to Book a One-Way Trip (scroll until you see “How One-Way Trips Work”)
Now back to our main topic. Below are our new One-Way Trip hubs*:
- KLIA2 Hub (KLIA2 Transportation Hub, Level 1)
- GoCar Malaysia Hub has been relocated to Jaya One Hub, Block D, in front of 7-Eleven. Our Round Trip cars are parked at Block C, in front of Nando’s.
- Bay Laurel Hub, Country Garden Danga Bay, Johor Bahru (temporary hub)
Things to know:
- Please note that our hubs include One-Way and Round Trip services.
- GoCar Malaysia Hub has been renamed to Jaya One Hub.