Estimated reading time: 45 sec
Update: You can continue to #TakeGoCar for one-way trips with zero surcharge until 31 May 2019. It’s a good chance for you to try out the service if you haven’t already and do let us know what you think of it.
It’s the season to be jolly! Here’s a piece of awesome news that will make your year-end holidays better than perfect.
From now to 28 February 2019, book a car for interstate one-way trips at GoCar hubs with zero surcharges imposed (initial surcharge: up to RM200 depending on the type of car booked).
Our Hub2Hub service is currently available at these hubs:
1. GoCar Malaysia (Hub) in Petaling Jaya
2. Bay Point (Level P2) (Hub) in Country Garden Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
If this service is new to you, fret not because we’ve covered everything you should know in this article.
So, what are you waiting for? Get into the holiday spirit by booking a car right away for that memorable road trip!
Either you’re travelling to Johor for a get-together with the family or heading to Kuala Lumpur for some sightseeing, make Hub2Hub your preferred choice of service. Bon voyage!
Terms & Conditions:
– Booking period: From now to 31 May 2019
– Travelling period: From now to 31 May 2019
– The rate is subject to 6% SST.
– Reservations made for all GoCar promotions cannot be rescheduled and are strictly NOT refundable and/or transferable.
– Our full Terms & Conditions apply.