Written by Stephen
Legend has it that when you walk into a shopping mall during festive seasons, you come out a different person. The decorations, the music, the crowds, the amounts of #potd…
For those of you who’re not planning to balik kampung this Chinese New Year, what better way to get into the festive spirit than to spend some time with your loved ones at shopping malls. Simply jalan-jalan and immerse into the vivid decorations and jolly activities around, or opt to shop till you drop with exclusive CNY deals – just remember to use your ang pows wisely 😉
Having said that, we’ve prepared a list of 13 eye-catching Chinese New Year mall decorations in Malaysia that are guaranteed to bring #HuatAh!
1) Queensbay Mall @ Penang
2) Sunway Carnival Mall @ Butterworth, Penang
3) Sunway Pyramid @ Bandar Sunway
4) IOI City Mall @ Putrajaya
5) Mid Valley Megamall @ Kuala Lumpur
6) Pavilion @ Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
7) Suria KLCC @ Kuala Lumpur
8) The Curve @ Mutiara Damansara
9) 1 Utama Shopping Centre @ Bandar Utama
10) The Starling Mall @ Damansara Utama
11) Tropicana City Mall @ Damansara Jaya
12) Sunway Velocity Mall @ Maluri
13) MyTOWN Shopping Centre @ Jalan Cochrane
Which mall do you think has the best CNY decorations this year? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Looking for a budget car rental in KL or PJ to get you around this Chinese New Year? #TakeGoCar and rent a Nissan Almera for as low as RM14.90 per hour or RM99.00 per day from strategic locations to your desired destination!
A gentle note, might be best if reservations were made early, due to high demands during festive seasons. So, what are you waiting for?! Download the GoCar app now and start booking your ride!